This online system manages applications submitted to the Accelerating Cancer Therapeutics (ACT) pilot award. ACT is an accelerator program designed to leverage Columbia’s proficiency in drug discovery and provide access to Entrepreneurs and the pharmaceutical industry to advance novel cancer therapeutics from the lab towards the path of commercialization and clinical implementation.
If you have accessed this system previously, you can SIGN IN with your existing log-in information
at the right. If you don't remember your password, click "Trouble signing in" to create a new one.
New Account Set-Up
If you are new to this system, please create an account:
1. Click the SIGN-UP button to the right.
2. Follow the sign-up process. When you are done, an email will be sent to you confirming your registration.
3. Click on the link in the email to finalize registration. Make sure to check your spam or junk
folder in case the email ends up there.
Tips for Submitting an Application
1. Save your work frequently to avoid loss due to disruptions in internet access or other technical issues.
2. The last minute is a common time for internet outages, glitches in the online system, and hard drive crashes to occur. Do not wait until the last minute to submit your work!
Pre-proposals are due by 5:00 PM EST onMonday November 19th, 2018. Pre-proposals should be submitted to: https://act.fluidreview.com/. Please allow time to create a Fluid Review account if you do not already have one.
If you have any questions about the application process or the online system, please submit your questions via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will receive a response within one business day.